greeting card winners!

Monday 4 September 2017



Thank you to everyone for entering my little card comp. For goodness sake, you made deciding so tough!!! Such sensational responses, and I loved all your card ideas. I might just have to create some of these--so watch this space.

Anyhoo--let's get down to it... here are the winners...

Pack 1: Mrs B
Pack 2: Em Callaghan

Please email me here with your best postal address, and I'll pop these in the mail! Remember, you'll have one week to respond, and if I don't hear from you, I'll pass your set on to another winner.

Thank you, everyone! I hope you see my cards out there somewhere. If you do, send me a piccie!

x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations to the two lucky winners! Tania you continue to be an absolute inspiration - as I learn patience.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...