interview with @faithandflorals

Tuesday 14 July 2020


If you have a deep fondness for books and tea and flowers and gardening, you're going to love - and I mean LOVE - the Instagram feed @faithandflorals. Leigh has crafted an exquisite visual tableau of flat-lay imagery and garden scenes to send your heart aflutter. Each one is so carefully considered and crafted - they are artwork in themselves.

Leigh recently contacted me about a giveaway for I Heart the World, and I was delighted to answer some interview questions, too. Don't you love it when interview questions surprise you? and delight you? because they're so different? I loved responding to these - and even better when each one was crafted into its own striking image. See them, below.

Thanks, Leigh, for this gorgeous experience, and big congrats to the winner of I Heart the World!







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...