Plume doll unboxing!

Friday 17 September 2021

I have the most talented friends, and illustrator Suzy Houghton blew my socks off recently when she revealed how adept she is at crochet - and all without a pattern in sight!! I am overjoyed to introduce the Plume doll she made recently - isn't he just the most scrumptious thing??

During a school zoom visit recently, a girl asked me what I would say to one of my characters if I met them in real life. It's one of the most beautiful things I've ever been asked and I had tears in my eyes when I replied. I just said 'it's so wonderful to meet you'.

And how wonderful it was to meet Plume today. Thank you, Suzy, my immensely talented friend. I adore him.

I'm preparing Plume for a photoshoot - I need to embroider his outfits first, but will post the photos when I'm done. He's just the most scrumptious little character and I hope he captures your heart.

Plume: World Explorer is the first in my new travel series for children. Published by Hardie Grant Explore, book one is out 27 October in Aus/NZ, and November in North America and the UK. Click the book cover for more info, and to pre-order.


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...