Birdsnest - for your shopping pleasure

Thursday 4 March 2010

Just when I become overwhelmed with the superfluity of rotten customer service and scrappy attitudes out there in the world, I get this note (above) in the mail.

Sorry, but I'm just stunned and so impressed by this handwritten note, I HAD to share it with you.

The lovely gals from Birdsnest sent me some clothes in the mail (okay, I had to pay for them) and when I received the parcel (really quickly) and opened it (stunning wrapping) and inside was not ony a beautiful Espirit maillot and luxurious white skirt for Ella, but there was a customer rewards card (free goodies!) and this beautifully handwritten note that hardly anyone in the world takes time to write nowadays.

Thanks, Taylor! Will I be back for more shopping at Birdsnest? Oh yes yes yes yes yes~!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh that's so lovely. And now they have another potential customer! I'm impressed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...