cupcakes à la donna hay

Wednesday 23 February 2011


I have the most gorgeous, stylish and generous friend who lives in Chicago (you know who you are, T) and I received the most delightful belated birthday surprise... a note from the postie asking me to collect something.

Thinking it was yet another review copy book, I trotted off to the PO only to receive a little box marked with Donna Hay General Store.

I didn't order anything. Hadn't entered any comps. Maybe, just maybe, Donna had finally realised that she couldn't do another book without me and was sending a stunning coercement gift...

But it was none of these things. It was even better... a gorgeous gift and note from my lovely friend Teresa - a cupcake kit and the most divine strawberry vanilla jam. I'm sure if I lived closer to Donna's store and closer to Teresa, my life would be just that little more complete.

What a gorgeous treat - thanks T! xxx

2 comments:

Romantic Flair Original said...

Unexpected gifts are always the best....enjoy xxx

Anonymous said...

You are MOST Welcome!! TB

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...