#StayHomeForLove resources for adults and kids

Wednesday 1 April 2020

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvYx572i3n-i5WUhC7RpJpA

Hi, everyone!

I so hope you're doing well, adopting #StayHomeForLove wherever you can, and juggling life in this new surreal reality.

I have been busy recording and uploading a bunch of videos to my YouTube channel - most of them expressly for kids, with a 'kid' rating. They include story readings and peeks at my books and the creative processes and production involved. I've got lots more content coming soon, including illustration techniques and inspo.

I'm hoping these videos prove a valuable resource for teachers, librarians, parents and carers... and of course, kids! We may be facing some challenges right now, but please remember that books bring such comfort for kids ... and adult ... and although we're all stuck in place right now, we can always travel the world in a book.

Click the poster above to head to my channel. More...
https://www.instagram.com/taniamccartney/?hl=en

Over on Instagram, I'm adding book inspiration videos - I unbox or take you through my latest purchases and recent book loves. Most are kids' books, but there's adult books popping up, too (or books that are great for both kids and adults, of course!). Click the image above to head to my Instagram.

Below you'll see a recent unboxing - Evie and Pog Party Perfect! The book is out this May. Click the image below to pre-order. And check back to my Instagram account soon - I'll be running a giveaway for this new book as well as Evie and Pog Puppy Playtime.

https://www.booktopia.com.au/evie-and-pog-tania-mccartney/book/9781460757956.html

https://taniamccartney.blogspot.com/2019/01/the-happy-book-childrens-book-podcast.html

I've also resurrected The Happy Book podcast - I loved creating series 1 and 2, but it's immensely time-consuming, and my work has been so busy this past year. I've just finished two books, so have a wee scrap of time to do some limited edition chapters, answering all your book creating and publishing questions. Click the image above to head to The Happy Book page, which contains a list of chapters and links to listen.

If you'd like to ask a question (basically, the more questions you ask, the more chapters I'll do), email me here, or message me on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. These podcasts have a limit, so get in now!

Stay well, everyone.

Tx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...