an AlphaKid peek - W is for WAILING

Friday 27 March 2020


Right now, we need our hearts warmed, do we not? Normally I don't share works-in-progress so early but me and my lovely publisher from Windy Hollow Books reckon we could go against The Rules and start sharing a few peeks from my alphabet book, AlphaKid.

The book features an ABC of interaction between parents and kids and I've had immense fun playing with each letter's interpretation. I'm hoping this W is for WAILING makes you smile as much as I did during its creation. And baby orangutans - I mean, come on - smile-worthy!


With all that's going on right now, the book's pub date is not confirmed, but I'll let you know as soon as possible. In the meantime, enjoy this little peek. And keep smiling.

Tx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...