Riley and the Sleeping Dragon secures an Australian distributor!

Monday 9 March 2009


I have leap-inducing news... Dennis Jones & Associates, one of Australia's largest book distributors, has agreed to distribute Riley and the Sleeping Dragon! By April, my humble little book will be available in stores Aus-wide!

Just wait a second while I leap in the air one more time...

It just feels amazing. After all this hard work and unfailing self-belief (something I've always struggled with), my dreams are unfolding like a delicate linen napkin - and there's literary treasures inside.

So, look out for Riley and the Sleeping Dragon in a bookstore near you. And in the meantime, you can pick up both Riley and Beijing Tai Tai at Dalton's Books in Canberra City or on my website www.taniamccartney.com.

Keep the dream alive, writers!

www.daltons.com.au

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How wonderful for you, Tania! Congrats! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...