Meme

Thursday 16 April 2009

Inspired by the supremely talented Geninne - who will soon feature in my Women Who Do What They Love Section - (yay!), I wanted to copy over a delicious "meme" she recently printed on her blog.... only I've filled it in with me.

Yourself: Driven
Your partner: Dedicated
Your hair: Blonde
Your Mother: Divine
Your Father: Lost
Your favorite item: Books
Your dream last night: Zoo
Your favorite drink: Water
Your dream car: Karmen Ghia
Your dream home: Serene
The room you are in: Study
Your fear: Boredom
Where you want to be in ten years? Soaring
Who you hung out with last night: My PC
What you're not: Idle
Muffin: Orange poppyseed
One of your wish list items: Books
The last thing you did: Photography
What you are wearing: Trackie dacks
Your favorite weather: Snow
Your favorite book: Biography
Last thing you ate: Spearmint leaf
Your Life: Purposeful
Your mood: Sated
Your Best Friend: Passion
What are you thinking about right now: Bed
Your car: Silver
What are you doing at the moment: Blogging
Your summer: Surreal
Relationship status: Married
What is on your tv: Nothing
What is the weather like: Cold
When was the last time you laughed: Tonight

I remember, many years ago, I used to write in a book called "My Favourites" once a year. It was intriguing seeing how my preferences and interests and, indeed, the very person I was - changed and fluxed. I'm going to try to find that book...

And if you can't wait for Geninne's WWDWTL post, you can drool over her divine creations at... http://www.geninne.com/.

Viva México! and make sure you spread the meme to your site!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...