I'm Coveting... Tea Pony

Friday 24 July 2009

No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. I also can't believe how stunning this clothing is. I mean, look at the fabric and design of this first item (above). I would wear it!!

This scrumptious clothing line is by Australian kids clothing designer Esa, and is entitled Tea Pony and is a collection of kiddie stylista pieces made from cotton and vintage prints.

Oh, if only Ella was still young enough to wear these. I'd put her in them now if they were made big enough and if she could diss Hannah Montanna for just a nanosecond (ugh).

Zip over to Esa's site post-haste and have a good drool.

I will sit here and wait till you get back but you may be a while.


Be sure to also check out Esa's blog here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...