Always the Photographer Never the Subject

Thursday 28 January 2010


Photo: Beyond Snapshots

I was most happily perusing Writing Out Loud this morning, when Megan started chatting about Beyond Snapshots - a fab website that encourages (and instructs) amateur snappers and photographer wannabes on how to get great pics.

The Beyond Shapshot gals - Rachel and Peta - must have been watching my life from afar because, of course, they KNOW I am always the one behind the camera and never in front of the lens (spooky). Not that I'm complaining - I love photography and especially love snapping the kids.

But they've nonetheless put the call out to get out from hiding! and to take a piccie of yourself with the kids. Basically, they want you to take off that camera and win a pretty new one.

Are you game? Gather your gaggle and get snapping!

1 comment:

Megan Blandford said...

Thanks for the mention, Tania! I've been looking at your blog and the kids' book reviews - both sites are fantastic. You may have inspired me to blog about travelling with children as well.

I'd love to be involved in reviewing some books. I could email you with ideas if that works for you??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...