Photos That Make You Smile

Wednesday 3 March 2010


I was just gawping at Annie La Rue's beautiful photography on her blog and was inspired by her new competition featuring the smiles of children. So, here is the first of some gorgeous photographic smiles of my kids.

Above is Ella, in Adelaide, aged 4.

Please send me links to the gorgeous smiles of your kids.

Oh and PS, don't miss Annie's remarkable competition - a photographic session worth $400, just for sending in a photo of your child's smile! Be in it to win it. Open to Canberra residents, and surrounds.

Also take a squiz at Annie's stunning photos from Mathilda's Market here in Canberra this past weekend. I'll be posting about the market soon.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Eeww thanks so much for the shout out! It was great to meet on Sunday, I can't wait for my little one is old enough to share your amazing books. x

Madmother said...

Bugger! Wish I was in Canberra (especially with the nasty Qld weather atm).

And for smiles:

http://meanderingmadmother.blogspot.com/2009/12/challenge-29-very-festive-merry.html

Market Girl said...

I love Annies work, We have her booked in for Handmade now.....
Can't wait to see all the beautiful smiles :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...