I'm loving... sweet estelle on etsy

Thursday 5 January 2012


Don't you just love it when you find a treasure of an etsy store? I mean, there are lots, but I love it when you find one that's super special.

Sooo loving Sweet Estelle right now. Did a mega order just before Christmas, and came home from Thredbo to a sweet-as-pie parcel waiting for me . . . SO much fun to open this box of delicious treasure.



Can't even tell you how desperate I am for next Christmas, with these adorable cupcake picks - those deer and trees have evaded me for years and now I have them in my clutches, ho ho!


How much fun am I going to have with these spotted and striped straws this summer? And this bumble bee and hive is something I've also coveted for a heck of a long time, since seeing Donna Hay create some pretty stunning bumbly-bee delights once. It's baking time!

3 comments:

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

What fun you will have with your new supplies!

Ellise @ Charles Whyte said...

There are so many cute Christmas things - I get a little sad at this time of year having to pack them all away! Love the look of these supplies - I will have to check them out for my birthday party next month :)

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

OMG, you really did buy up all her last deer & tree stock, gorgeous choices, i love it all, yay for next Christmas crazy. Still trying to find an image of Nigella using them on a black beer ginger bread slice, so gorgeous, i gasped for you. Love Posie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...