creativity

Monday 2 May 2011


There are countless ways to be creative, but for me - it's working on books, and I'm so happy to be totally immersed in a new book production process with someone I adore and doing all that I love to do.

So what's so creative about photographing a range of my son's clothing, laid out on white sheets? It's amazing what you can create from the simplest of ideas and I can't wait to show you what this simple shot will become. Things are a little hush hush right now but here's a little tempter...


What are you working on that fullfils your creative spirit?

2 comments:

Green Mama said...

It used to be writing, now though I'm having a little break because the cherubs need me- I was a very selfish writer who would disappear into text and that's no longer an option. Any other writing for me now is relatively unsatisfying. For now I get my creative fix from the garden, and in the last 12 months I've discovered sewing. That's a buzz I never expected.

Tania McCartney said...

Hope the sewing is going well, GM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...