illo challenge gone bananas - I mean, eggs

Thursday 9 January 2014

Well. Who'd have thought it. The 52-Week Illustration Challenge I started a week ago {expecting maybe three people to join in on) has gone a little bananas. Yesterday I set up a facebook group and it already has almost 210 members.

And wait till you see the astonishing artworks!

We have people from all walks of life joining in, differing ages, techniques and experience, and from all around the world. I am absolutely LOVING this and am so moved and overwhelmed at the response--there is clearly a major need for creative expression out there.

Here are just some of the amazing illustrations {Week One theme: eggs} that have been posted so far. I hope you can join us! Week Two has already commenced, and the theme is KIDS. Learn more about the challenge here.

Yvonne Mes
 Sharon McGuinness

Laura Allen-Andrews

 Sheryl Gwyther

 Dee White

Gabrielle Wang

Tina Snerling
 Gwynneth McGinley

Mitch Vane

Jeffery Doherty




1 comment:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Wow, this is so incredible!! Love that cute fluffy chicken too, you know me & my passion for eggsies, bliss, love Posie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...